Connect to follow the latest updates and find out when new games are released:
Games with realistic (or totally unrealistic but still fun) physics based simulation are a lot of fun because they allow you to be more creative with your playing. Moving and/or falling blocks, ragdolls, liquid simulations, smashing, shooting, building and demolishing, it’s all a lot more fun when it’s different every time. So we hand-pick the best flash physics games out there and post them every Monday, so you can spend the rest of the week playing! We have over 150 games on the site now, and that list is only growing.
Ratings are a simple way to know and tell others how good a game is. 1 square is bad, 5 squares is good, and everything else in between is everything else in between. Does the game suck? Does it rock your socks? Let others know!
We encourage comments on the site, both as a form of discussion and another way to tell others how you feel about the game. But there are rules to follow:
- Try to be civil. No need to insult your fellow players or anyone else.
- Keep your language clean, lots of children enjoy this site.
- The comment section is not meant for technical complaints. If you spot on error, or something isn’t working, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- We reserve the right to edit and/or remove any comment we feel does not follow the rules, although we’d really rather not
Is the game not loading properly? Here’s some things you can do before you let us know:
- Some games show advertising while they are loading or between levels. This is how developers make money from their games. Ad-Blocking software might interfere with these ads and prevent the rest of the game from loading. Disabling your Ad-Blocking software for this site could solve this problem.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed.
- Refreshing the page can sometimes solve the problem.
Is a game really not working and have you tried everything? Find some strange error in the site? Found an embarrassing spelling error? Want to tell us about the awesome (physics) game you made and want to have on our site? Please don’t hesitate to shoot us a message through the comment form below. We can’t promise that we’ll reply, but we can promise that we will read every message sent to us, even the spam.